September 25, 2008

Posting Frequency

So my lack of posting recently is not due to mere oversight on my end, but rather the increased usage of Brightkite, Twitter and Facebook. In fact, thanks to help from Gee, I have configured it such that an update to Brightkite trickles down to Twitter and, in turn, to Facebook as a status update. I can do all of this quite easily from my iPhone (another new distracting toy). Now if I can just figure out how to tie that all to the blog, I think I'll be set. I can post remotely to the blog, but I fail to take time to do it. That part I can take some blame for. In any case, if you use any of those services, you should see a reasonable amount of activity from me there. Otherwise, I'll be working on a way to tie it all into this blog.

2 comments:

odisn said...

If I see one more Twitter to Facebook update giving your exact location, then I'm going to drive there and do very mean things to you & your iPhone.

Paul McRae said...

Your just jealous because you haven't figured out how to post your exact location for no apparent reason.