November 05, 2012

St. Jude Give Thanks. Walk. 2012

Hey guys, it's that time of year.  This is really the only official fundraising I do each year so I don't feel bad reaching out for it.  Killian and I will be doing the "St. Jude Give Thanks. Walk." in just under 2 weeks.  I'm getting a really late start on the fundraising effort for it but we appreciate whatever you can give.


<== Click here for my donation site ==>

Thanks in advance and I hope that this letter finds you in happiness and good health.

Paul

And now for the form letter part of it...


I give thanks for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

I've been moved by the inspirational stories of the precious kids
treated there. That's why I'm participating in the {eventName} on
Saturday, November 17, and why I need your support to help me reach my
fundraising goal of $400.

Will you help me support St. Jude by donating today?

How your support helps:

*  Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors like you, no family
ever pays St. Jude for anything.
*  We speed our research discoveries directly from our labs to the
bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
*  One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.

Please visit my fundraising Web page to make a donation.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
Paul McRae

No comments: