December 12, 2007

Week 1 Weigh-in

Well, I just stepped on the scale for my weigh-in after the first week on NutriSystem. Registered 200.0, a loss of 3.5 pounds for the first week. Fine with me. As long as the word "loss" is in there, that's what we're shooting for. It appears that the average loss is 1.5 to 2 pounds per week, so I imagine it will slow down the longer I am on it. So, only 20 more pounds to go to hit the 180 goal. If I can hit the high average of 2 pounds per week, that means another 10 weeks to get there though. I'm not starving on the diet, which is a good thing. I do get hungry and there is tons of stuff that I want that I can't have (can you say "holiday cookies"?), but so far I've been pretty stringent about sticking to the program. I will tell you one thing, a gallon of water per day will definitely step up the pee frequency. Good grief!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good Job!
I used to be a water fanatic (sp?) and always drank (is that even a word?) at least a gallon a day - and yes, i would have to pee about every 30 minutes! I have gotten away from it - i think i will make it my new goal!
:)