July 03, 2011

Mother's Day Balloon Release 2011

Ok, so I'm finally getting around to processing some pictures and video.  As mentioned in the previous post, we have adopted a butterfly release as an annual tradition for Bobbie's birthday.  In addition to that, at the mention by a friend, we also adopted a balloon release on Mother's Day.  I thought I had mentioned it last year but I can't find it in the blog.  In any case, this year we wrote some messages on the balloons and I managed to get a few pictures and a short video.









I think this one is a bigger deal to Killian at the moment than the butterfly release on her birthday.  In either case, both are very special and meaningful.  I cut the video short a bit but we stand out there and watch them until they can no longer be seen.  Killian believes that mommy is an angel and that she takes them up to Heaven with her.

No comments: