April 18, 2006

Back on the dietary track

After several months of dietary abuse and following the annual "tell me how bad it is, doc" visit, I am now back on the diet and exercise track. As of yesterday, I again began logging my eating efforts at weightwatchers.com. Some to lose a bit of weight, but mostly to eat healthier in general. My exercise regime thus far consists of 30 minutes of Dance, Dance Revolution, but that's definitely an improvement over the otherwise 18 hours of sitting on my derrier.

I also got back to playing some World Tavern Poker tonight. I didn't do too poorly with a 10th place finish in the 7pm game and a 18th place finish in the 10pm game. That gives me my 4 top 20 finishes (1st, 4th, 10th & 11th) that are needed to qualify for the tavern championship at the end of the season. Woohoo! Now, if I can just win enough for that new lung that I'll need after sitting in a smoke bath for 4 1/2 hours...

No comments: