October 03, 2007

A Little Bit of Nothing

I have yet to unpack the cable to extract pics from the digital camera of the new house, so you shall have to continue waiting for those. On the other exciting things though:
  • Killian's swing set arrived yesterday. Granted it's in boxed form, but it shall be constructed on Saturday barring inclement weather.
  • The bulk of our fence has been stained (that was a messy affair).
  • The house is about 1/2 way unpacked, but it's slowing down as we go trying to weed out unnecessary stuff.
  • DirectTV is installed and working well. Just have to get used to a new channel lineup.
  • Watched the series premiere of The Bionic Woman. Can't say that I really enjoyed it. I will give it a three episode chance though. If it doesn't improve by #3, it's off my list.
  • Family Guy, The Office and My Name is Earl came through with flying colors for their season premiers, as did Prison Break though I still can't figure out why I continue to watch that one.
  • I mowed a lawn for the first time in about 20 years.
  • Many neighbors have been met - so far every one of them is almost too nice.
  • I've had sinus fun going for just over a week now. Oh, joy.
Alright, just wanted to toss a quick update out there. Until next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAH!! We completley unpacked today! But we haven't met any neighbors yet.
Viv

odisn said...

Bionic Woman did not make it past episode 1 on my DVR. Meh...

Top new shows: 1) Pushing Daisies; 2) Journeyman; 3) Chuck.

Paul McRae said...

I've watched episode 2 of Bionic Woman - it's got one more shot, but I'm still not moved.

Chuck & Pushing Daisies look potentially interesting. Not sure about Journeyman, though I like the actor.

Melissa said...

Mowed the lawn after 20 yrs - you really are getting old and have been way too spoiled! LOL!
Love the Play Set - Way Cool!