January 15, 2007

Whiteboards on Mopeds

Whiteboards. They are mysterious to me. Ink that turns to powder but doesn't crumble until you run an eraser over it. Amazing! Sure, it seems like a simple device that office folk encounter daily, but it's a pretty frickin' cool invention if you think about it. So, having thought about it, I was obligated to research them. Rather than re-post my findings, I'll simply provide a link to some info about them for your reading enjoyment:

whiteboard-info-a-plenty

On a good news note, Bobbie is actually in the air as I type this on her way home from her Oklahoma entrapment. She is scheduled to arrive in Raleigh close to midnight.

Also, I managed to stick to all of my resolutions today with the exception of the exercise one, but that's probably going to have to wait another week or so for the ankle to heal up a bit more. Today was my first day back to work without the ankle brace. It's a little sore, but not too bad.

OK, short and sweet tonight. Just wanted to get an obligatory post in. I'm now off to clean the place up a bit before Bobbie arrives.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok you are officially a Goof Ball...

Paul McRae said...

That's been official for many years now.

Melissa said...

Yeah but I thought that i would put it out there again!